Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Achenbaum (Alvin A. Papers), 1948-2011
- Market researcher and account executive who worked for J. Walter Thompson Co. as well as other agencies.
- Balestrino (Charles J.), 1987–1993
- Executive Vice President of J. Walter Thompson Co. New York in the 1990s.
- Bartos (Rena) Papers, 1966–1996
- Chiefly files related to her research on various marketing trends, in particular, marketing and women. Includes speeches, articles, book manuscripts and supporting slides, graphics, research and subject files.
- Bathon (Greg) Papers, 1967–1970
- Managing Director of J. Walter Thompson-India in the 1960s and 1970s; President and Chief Operating Officer of J. Walter Thompson Co. USA in the 1980s.
- Baxter (Loy) Papers, 1954–1978, bulk 1966–1967
- Executive in management and public relations 1947–1977.
- Bernstein (Sidney Ralph) Company History File, 1873–1964
- Primarily research files created for a commemorative history of J. Walter Thompson Co. at its centennial (1964).
- Black (George) Papers, 1968–1989
- Includes long-term account planning for individual clients, regional strategy planning for Scandinavia and for the GSA, comparison of international advertising styles and regulations, and J. Walter Thompson Co. worldwide organizational changes. Well-documented clients include: Braun, Campari, DeBeers, Elida Gibbs, Ford, Jacobs, Kellogg, Kraft, Lever-Sunlicht (Unilever), Nestle, Singer, Pepsi, Warner-Lambert, and Wick.
- Brungs (Herbert) Papers, 1969–1988
- Account manager and executive with J. Walter Thompson Co. Frankfurt Office in the 1970s and 1980s.
- Bullen (Terry) Papers, 1967-1992
- Executive with J. Walter Thompson Co. London Office.
- Burnett (Penney P.) Papers, 1970–1987
- Collections contains material related to her work as a consultant for investor relations at JWT, primarily pertaining to investments and acquisitions made by JWT in the US, Europe, Australia, Asia and South Africa.
- Carlton (William James) Diaries and Biography, 1862–1877
- Transcripts of Carlton's diaries and a draft manuscript of a biography of Carlton by F. M. Robins. Carlton created the agency that became J. Walter Thompson Co.
- Carroll (Carroll) Papers, 1934–1979
- Personal and professional correspondence, memoranda, and telegrams, relate to Carroll's role as head writer of "Kraft Music Hall," his involvement with the Office of War Information, his writing for Bob Hope, and as a contributor to Variety magazine.
- Clark (Harry) Papers, 1970–1973
- Focus on his career at J. Walter Thompson Co. GmbH (Frankfurt) Office, major clients include De Beers, Pan American, and Unilever. Majority of collection is in English, the remainder is in German.
- Connell (Hugh P.) Papers, 1926-1986 and undated (bulk 1966-1986)
Executive Vice President and Director of JWT and JWT Group, Inc.
- Cronin (John J.) Papers, 1950–1987
- President of J. Walter Thompson Co. Toronto Office in the 1970s and 1980s. Unprocessed.