The library's paid subscription databases are the best place to start for resources for academic papers; specific databases are recommended on this page and throughout this guide.
Databases for Scholarly Analysis
Use the library databases to find scholarly materials:
- Political Science Complete (EBSCO)
- Indexing and abstracts for top-ranked scholarly journals, recent reference works, and professional conference papers. Covers law and legislation, comparative politics, political theory, international relations, humanitarian issues, and non-governmental organizations.
- Indexes the social sciences with emphasis on contemporary worldwide social, economic and political issues, and public policy. Covers journals, books, government publications, and directories.
- CIAO (Columbia International Affairs Online)
- Journal articles, working papers, policy briefs, and books on international affairs
- Historical Abstracts
- Scholarly journal articles on US and world history
- Web of Science
- Includes the Social Sciences Citation Index, a comprehensive index to academic literature in prestigious, high impact journals in all the Social Science disciplines.
Academic Journals for International Relations
Access through the library's e-journals tab. Choose the link that covers the date range you need.