1. Search Entry Area located above the divider line, and where search options are selected and search criteria or verse references are entered. This area expands if more search options () are selected.
2. Search Results Area (2-5), located below the divider line, and where the search results (also called hits) are displayed. The Search Results area has four main components:
Hit Options bar (2), which displays the number of "hits" found by the current search criteria, and provides different ways to view the results (such as detailed graphs, or in additional text panes).
3. Panes Bar (3, for each opened pane), used to quickly change the displayed text version and font size, change pane orientation, or close the pane.
4. Text pane (4), which displays the actual search results and includes a scroll bar for basic navigation through the search results.
5. Navigation bar (5), used for more refined navigation through the search results.
Above screenshots and instruction from Accordance Help Documentation.
HEBREW (more info)
GREEK (more info)
Place your cursor on a Greek word, right-click, and search on:
Accordance is a popular bible software program designed specifically for Macs (PC version to be released in 2013). This page highlights some useful resources to help you get started in using Accordance.
Compare texts (English translations, original language texts)
Compare parallel texts (Gospels, OT in the NT, Q sayings and more)
Study texts alongside critical research & language tools
Analyze original Hebrew and Greek with tagged texts
Lexicons & Dictionaries & Reference
BDAG & HALOT (Lexicons)
Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew Lexicon
Louw & Nida Greek Lexicon
Hebrew Dictionary Jenni-Westermann
Metzger’s Textual Commentary on the Greek New Testament
Additional English translations (NRSV) w/ Strong’s
LXX1 & 2 Rahlfs' Septuagint Tagged Text (LXX1 & 2) with Apparatus
GNT-Tagged (there are a variety of Greek and Hebrew “bundles”)
Accordance is available for individual purchase from the website: http://www.accordancebible.com