Follow the links below to find print dictionaries in Duke Libraries
- BBC Italian
- Byki Online (Duke Only): An online language instruction resource.
- Indo-European Languages Italian Online vocabulary and grammar tutorials.
- L'Italiano in famiglia Free online course from the government of city of Brescia: a video sitcom with downloadable episodes, transcripts and exercises.
- Radio Arlecchino Italian podcasts from the University of Texas, with transcripts and grammar notes.
- Forvo.com Italian Pronunciation Audio clips of native speakers pronouncing 32,000+ words in Italian.
- Oxford Language Dictionaries Italian Resources (Duke users only)
- Pimsleur Italian Courses Audio materials available at Duke University Libraries.
TV, Radio, Blogs
Radio RAI The Italian national radio broadcaster, with streams of several radio stations.
Rai.tv The Italian national television broadcaster, with many video clips including daily news broadcasts and features on sports, culture, nature and food.
Videos in Italian at Duke University libraries.
A blog presenting a different Italian word every day, used in context and with audio of its pronunciation.
Global, All, Everything, Google searches
Global searches can be a good place to start your research, but databases allow you to do a more systematic and focused literature search
Check the overview of databases
234 Bostock | 919.660.5984