Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ways to output a visualization
- Use the camera icon at the bottom of the graph canvas to take a screenshot
- Use the "Preview" pane
- Click the "Refresh" button to display the graph with the current Preview Settings
- Use the drop down at the town to change to different default setting groups
- Manually adjust settings as needed
For example, “Curved” edges is the default. Uncheck this for straight edges.
- Use the "Refresh" button to update graph
- When everything is as desired, use the "Export" button to create high quality graphical output