Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Mintel Academic - Mintel produces some 600 market research reports into European, UK-specific and US consumer markets every year. Industries covered include: Automotive, Beauty and Personal, Clothing and Fashion, Drink, Electronics, Food and Foodservice, Health and Medical, Health and Wellness, Household, International Reports, Internet and Retailing, Leisure, Lifestyles, Snacking/On the Go, and Travel.
- Passport - A source of demographic, economic, and marketing statistics and research reports for over 200 countries. Provides volume and value market size data for 330 consumer products across 49 countries.
- SimplyAnalytics - mapping application that lets users quickly create professional-quality thematic maps and reports using powerful demographic, business, and marketing data.
- SimplyAnalytics - Provides in depth consumer research and consumer behavior data available from the Simmons National Consumer Survey including all product sectors, media, demographic, attitudes, & segmentation information. Also includes Simmons Local data on all product sectors, media, demographic, attitudes, and Hispanic information for 209 DMAs, including 24 core & 40 emerging Hispanic markets.
- American Community Survey - The American Community Survey is an ongoing survey conducted by the Census Bureau designed to provide timely data about housing and population characteristics on a continuous basis. As of 2005, the ACS provides annual data for areas of 250, 000 or more people.
- DataCensus,gov - Data.census.gov is the new platform to access data and digital content from the U.S. Census Bureau.