NOTE: there are many market research reports online. Duke and Fuqua have access to some, but not all. Due to the cost of these reports, we can't purchase them for your research. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if there are similar reports available from our databases.
- Marketline Advantage - Contains full text market research reports focusing on companies and broad industry sectors: consumer goods, energy, finance, healthcare, and technology. Market analysis and forecasting looks at major issues and threats for each sector with analytical commentary and data.
- S&P Global NetAdvantage - Provides analysis on US industry sectors including Airlines, Biotechnology, Household Durables, and Telecommunications.
- IBISWorld - Provides an extensive collection of industry market research and industry risk ratings on U.S. industries. Reports focus on industry performance, outlook, products & markets, competitive landscape, major companies, operating conditions, and key statistics. Duke's subscribed content includes: Core NAICS US Industry Market Research Reports, iExpert Summary Reports, and US Specialized Super Niche Industry Reports (Current & Future).
- MarketResearch.com Academic - includes full-text market research reports on : Consumer Goods, Heavy Industry, Service Industries, the Public Sector, Life Sciences, Technology & Media, and Demographics. Our subscription includes reports from the following publishers: Packaged Facts, Kalorama Information, Simba, Freedonia, and Mind Commerce.
- Mintel Academic - Mintel produces some 600 market research reports into European, UK-specific and US consumer markets every year. Industries covered include: Automotive, Beauty and Personal, Clothing and Fashion, Drink, Electronics, Food and Foodservice, Health and Medical, Health and Wellness, Household, International Reports, Internet and Retailing, Leisure, Lifestyles, Snacking/On the Go, and Travel.
- Passport - A source of demographic, economic, and marketing statistics and research reports for over 200 countries. Provides volume and value market size data for 330 consumer products across 49 countries.
- Statista - Provides access to downloadable statistics and studies gathered by market researchers, trade organizations, scientific publications, and government sources on over 600 industries.