Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Useful Data Sources and Finding Aids
- Census Data and Mapping Resources - A comparison of licensed census data and mapping services.
- Data.gov - data collections generated by the Executive Branch of the Federal Government
- Fedstats - A convenient index of data/statistical collections at over 100 US Federal Government Agencies.
- FRED - 41,000 Time Series covering a diverse range of economic, demographic, social indicators from the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- IPUMS CPS - The IPUMS-CPS site provides harmonized data and extensive documentation on changes in the Current Population Survey over time.
- IPUMS USA - The IPUMS-USA provides harmonized microdata from the US Census.
- Paul Hensel's International Relations Data Site
- Quality of Government (QoG) Data - A collection of data sets covering economic, political, and social issues related to the quality of government.
- WHO Global Health Observatory - Data on health topics around the world.
Top Library Statistical Databases
Data Citation and Data Managment Planning