Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Check out what the library offers students writing honors theses:
- Get graduate level borrowing privileges, which includes extended loan periods for books
- Get access to a quiet study room available only to honors students (Bostock 312; request access code at Perkins Service Desk)
- Have books delivered to the library of your choice
- Get access to study carrels for 4-hour blocks, which you can check out at the Perkins Library Circulation Desk
- Rent a study locker for the year (limited availability on a first-requested, first-accommodated basis). Contact Bobbi Earp for details
- Submit your paper to DukeSpace, our open-access repository
- Apply for awards for excellence in research ($1000 for best honors thesis)
Duke's Office of Research Support (ORS) helps support research and other academic projects. Locate funding, develop proposals and ensure that you follow proper procedures throughout your research project. Helping Duke researchers with these activities – and with protocols for using human subjects in non-medical research – is ORS's job.