Skip to Main Content
Selections from Rubenstein Library collections containing oral histories
Selections from Duke Libraries' general collection
- Simple search on "oral history" as subject
- Oral history for the local historical society, by Willa K. Baum
- Oral history: an interdisciplinary anthology, David K. Dunaway, Willa K. Baum, eds.
- The Oxford handbook of oral history, by Donald A. Ritchie
- Doing oral history, by Donald A. Ritchie
- The oral history manual, by Barbara W. Sommer and Mary Kay Quinlan
- Oral history: a guide for teachers (and others), by Thad Sitton, George L. Mehaffy, and O.L. Davis, Jr.
- Catching stories: a practical guide to oral history, by Donna M. DeBlasio et al.
- A guide to oral history and the law, by John A. Neuenschwander
- Oral history and photography, by Alexander Freund and Alistair Thomson
- The oral history reader, by Robert Perks and Alistair Thompson
- The voice of the past: oral history, by Paul Thompson
- Envelopes of sound: the art of oral history, by Ronald J. Grele
- Narrating our pasts: the social construction of oral history, by Elizabeth Tonkin
- Memory and history: understanding memory as source and subject, by Joan Tumblety
- Interactive oral history interviewing, by Eva M. McMahan and Kim Lacy Rogers
- Remembering: oral history performance, by Della Pollock
- Books by Studs Terkel
Other oral history sources