Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Thomson One - Contains more than 6 million source documents from various databases, including: Disclosure, Worldscope, MarkIntel market research, I/B/E/S, and more. Provides data for corporate research, competitive analysis, and investment information. Includes comprehensive financial data on U.S. and international public companies. Note: Thomson One ONLY works in Internet Explorer. DO NOT USE ANY OTHER BROWSER.
- Capital IQ - Comprehensive fundamental and quantitative company research and analysis. Note: requires registration.
- Business Monitor International - Reports on 2,120 industry sectors for 175 countries.
- Passport - A source of demographic, economic, and marketing statistics and research reports for over 200 countries. Provides volume and value market size data for 330 consumer products across 49 countries.
- Marketline - Contains full text market research reports focusing on companies and broad industry sectors: consumer goods, energy, finance, healthcare, and technology. Market analysis and forecasting looks at major issues and threats for each sector with analytical commentary and data.
- US Commercial Service Market Research Reports - contains more than 100,000 industry and country-specific market reports, authored by US Dept. of Commerce specialists working in overseas posts.