Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The search results screen displays a summary of the query submitted for the search, as well as a drop down menu to change the order of the data displayed search results table.
Several options are available to manage or display the commodity data:
- Modify Selection: Takes you back to the Basic Selection screen to change any variable in the data query.
- View Graph and Map (see example at right): Creates graphs that display the top 5 exporters and importers of the chosen commodity.
- View Explanatory Notes: Describes the reported classification and currency, the currency conversion factor, as well as the valuation.
- Download: Creates a table of the data in Excel.
- View Not-Available-Data: Displays any data that is not available for your selected parameters.