Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Country and Regional Reports
- Doing Business 2017: Latin America & Caribbean - World Bank annual report on economic indicators of interest to entrepreneurs.
- US Commercial Services Country Guides - prepared by US Department of Commerce, these annual reports provide a complete overview of the country's political and economic conditions, marketing and demographic trends, leading sectors for products and services, trade regulations and trade/project finance, investment climate, business travel ad contacts. Select the country, then click go.
- CIA World Factbook - provides broad overviews of a country's history, people, government, economy, geography, communications, transportation, military, and transnational issue.
- (IHS) Global Insight - presents market and finance data arranged by country. includes a country's financial profile, current political, economic, legal, operations, tax, and security risks news, & long term (5 year) financial projections.
- Marketline - contains country profiles and full text market research reports focusing on companies and broad industry sectors: consumer goods, energy, finance, healthcare, and technology. Market analysis and forecasting looks at major issues and threats for each sector with analytical commentary and data.
- Passport - provides in-depth analysis reports on both developed and emerging national markets.
- World Scholar: Latin America & the Caribbean - A collection of primary source documents about Latin America and the Caribbean. Click the topics section to locate country information.