To read more about any database, click on the title below and then on "view full record."
Databases Specializing in Latin American Studies
- Hispanic American Periodicals Index - A citation database to articles on Latin America, the Caribbean, the United States-Mexico border region, and Hispanics in the United States from 1970-Present.
- Informe - Contains the full text of popular magazines, academic journals and selected newspaper articles in Spanish from the mid-1990s to Present. Search in Spanish.
- Prisma - (Publicaciones y Revistas Sociales y Humanísticas) provides full-text to scholarly journals for the interdisciplinary study of Latin America & the Caribbean from the 1970s-Present.
- Red ALyC - An open access database of full-text articles from scholarly journals in the humanities and social sciences published primarily in Latin American, the Caribbean, and Iberia.Search in Spanish.
- SciELO - Scientific Electronic Library Online - An open access database of full-text journal articles published in Latin America in the physical and social sciences.
- World Scholar - Latin America & the Caribbean - A collection of primary source documents about Latin America and the Caribbean; full-text of academic journals and news-feeds covering the region; reference articles and commentary; maps, images and statistics; audio and video; and much more.