Document Delivery / Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
Document Delivery Services (DDS) allows you to request books and articles from other libraries through interlibrary loan (ILL) or from Duke's off-site storage, the Library Service Center (LSC).
* Create a Document Delivery account.
Once you create your account, all you do need to is pick the "Request" button in the catalog.
Fall 2014 - Getting Started
- Open My Accounts
- Create a Document Delivery Account for Inter-Library Loan
- Sign-up for a Library Tour
- Check out the Guide for New Science & Engineering Students
- Review the Research Guide for your engineering department
- Set up Google Scholar for Duke Libraries under Settings - Library Links
- Download Duke Mobile and/or BrowZine apps for your mobile devices
|Lilly Library||Perkins/Bostock||Music Library||Rubenstein||Data & GIS|
In addition to the libraries linked above, you have access to Duke's Professional School libraries on campus. These include the libraries of Law, Fuqua (Business), Divinity, Medical Center, and Marine Lab.
|Floor Plan||Virtual Tour||Locating Materials|
- Document Delivery
- Ask a Librarian / Help Desk
- Computers, Printers, Scanners
- Labs & Software
- Books, periodicals, newspapers, microforms, etc! Search the Catalog
Saladelia @ the Perk Cafe
Places to Study
Find places to study in the Perkins/Bostock, Lilly, or the Music library and use the online system to reserve online:
Computing and Technology Labs & Support
|OIT & The Link||MPS Labs|