Use the library databases to find scholarly materials:
- America: History and Life
Citations and abstracts for articles on the history of the U.S. and Canada.
- Historical Abstracts
Scholarly journal articles about the history of all world areas except the U.S. and Canada.
- Bibliography of British and Irish History (BBIH)
A comprehensive index to books, articles, and primary sources about the history of Britain, Ireland, and the British overseas from the Roman period to the present day.
A database of archived issues of academic journals. Articles are available as scanned versions of journal pages.Last few years not available.
- PAIS and Worldwide Political Science Abstracts
- Indexes academic journal articles, book chapters, and some government documents for Public Policy and Political Science
- CIAO (Columbia International Affairs Online)
- Journal articles, working papers, policy briefs, and books on international affairs
- Web of Science
- Includes the Social Sciences Citation Index, a comprehensive index to academic literature in prestigious, high impact journals in all the Social Science disciplines.
Academic Search Premier
Academic Search Premier is a scholarly, interdisciplinary full text database.
Lexis Nexis Academic
Full text access to a wide range of U.S. and international newspapers, radio and television transcripts.