In between semesters and on break, please contact me via email for an appointment.
Monday morning - 9:45 am to 11:15 am in Soc/Psyc 046
Tuesday afternoon - 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm in Soc/Psyc 046
Wednesday evening - 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm in Athletics Conference Room
Friday afternoon - 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm in Soc/Psyc 046
I am also available via chat - check out the chat box in my LibGuides for availability!
"The Librarian for Psychology and Neuroscience and Liaison to the Duke institute for Brain Sciences actively engages with faculty, students, visiting scholars and staff in the neuropsychology demartment and neuroscience-related fields, providing and promoting library resources and services that support their work. She provides specialized research assistance and instruction to library users and develops and manages the Libraries' collections in psychology and neuroscience."
Breaking it down:
- I have a budget to purchase resources for both teaching and research, in print or electronic formats.
- I can find hard-to-find scholarship for you in print and electronic format, using my librarian skills.
- I can teach you how to use the information that's "out there", for example I can show you how to calculate your h-index.
- I offer library instruction for researchers at every level. I have instruction objectives! I can assess.
- I can embed in Sakai to offer research instruction and support right in your courseware.
- I can help you describe, store, and archive your data sets, and articles, if your author agreement allows for it.